I want an Apprenticeship
Apprenticeships available at Scarborough TEC
Apprenticeships are high quality, work based learning programmes comprising of National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ), functional skills and, in most cases, a technical certificate.
Vocational training is the ideal opportunity for career development, integration of both theoretical knowledge and practical skills to ensure a skilled workforce for the future.
Why should you choose an Apprenticeship?
Here’s 5 good reasons:
- Get paid whilst you learn
- Get experience of a real job
- Learn skills that are directly related to your job
- Most Apprentices continue working with their employers
- Apprenticeships make you more employable
Apprenticeships are available to anyone over the age of 16, living in England. There are different entry requirements depending on the sector and job.