Awareness of Bullying in Children and Young People
This qualification will develop your understanding of bullying, including how to recognise that bullying is taking place and how to take action to stop it. This qualification covers the definitions of bullying and cyber bullying, legislation that relates to bullying, the effects of bullying on children and young people and how to act when bullying is identified.
Search for another course
Distance Learning enables the learner to study remotely at a time and place that suits them.
The learning materials will be provided and each learner will receive professional support and guidance throughout their course.
Average Completion Time: 38 Hours however this may differ depending on the learner.
Entry Requirements: Minimum Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy
Submission Dates: 1 Unit to be submitted every 2 weeks
Completion Methods Available: Fully Online Resources with Video Content/Online Assessment
For more information about our courses please take a look at our Induction Guide https://sway.office.com/N26jU7ll8ZoQovD5?ref=Link
Awareness of Bullying in Children and Young People is split into 4 manageable units:
Unit 1: Principles of bullying
Unit 2: Recognising bullying in children and young people
Unit 3: Action to be taken when a child or young person is being bullied
Unit 4: Understand government guidelines for bullying
This course is Fully funded to anyone who meets the Eligibility Criteria.
Eligibility criteria as follows:
- Candidates must be aged 19 or over on 1st August 2021
- Candidates age 19-23 must already hold a full Level 2 qualification
- Candidates must have lived within the EU for the last 3 years
- Not enrolled onto any other course and must not have completed their chosen course previously
If the learner meets the eligibility criteria these distance learning courses will be provided FREE OF CHARGE within the following guidelines: –
- Learners must complete their training successfully within the agreed time scales which will be set at time of induction. Where work is not completed by the expected end date or the candidate withdraws from the course a standard £125 fee per person will be payable by the person undertaking the training.
IF YOUR POST CODE IS LOCATED IN ONE OF THE DEVOLVED AREAS BELOW YOU MAY NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR FUNDING WITH SCARBOROUGH TEC.
- Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- West Midlands Combined Authority
- Cambridge and Peterborough Combined Authority
- Tees Valley Combined Authority
- Greater London Authority
- West of England Combined Authority
- North of Tyne Combined Authority
- Sheffield City Region Combined Authority
- West Yorkshire Combined Authority
If you are unsure of whether or not you fall into a devolved area please contact the admin team who will be able to assist.
For more information please go to the following website: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/adult-education-budget-aeb-devolution
All of our Distance Learning courses are fully-funded by the Government. In order to be eligible for this funding you should be aged 19+ and have lived in the European Union for 3 years or more. If you have any questions about your eligibility please contact our team on (01723) 356288. Please note that a fee is payable if students decide to withdraw from the course and do not complete their assessments.