Today we are delighted to recognise our fantastic Apprentices for National Apprenticeships’ Week 2020.
We held a special award ceremony and afternoon tea to celebrate their achievements. Awards were presented by our Principal, Ann Hardy, and Head of Apprenticeships, Alan Hadfield. Well done to all of our award winners and nominees who are listed below:
Scarborough TEC Employer of the Year – Boro Tyres
Scarborough TEC Apprentice of the Year – Elliot Clark from Firmac Ltd
Business & Accounting Apprentice of the Year – Tobias Noble from Victoria Farm Garden Centre.
– Natalie Large from Scarborough TEC
– Alia O’Neill-Baker from The Crescent Hotel
Catering & Hospitality Apprentice of the Year – Clare Waters from Flamingo Land.
Hairdressing Apprentice of the Year – Beth Goodall from Shona’s Hair Studio.
– Macy Sheridan from Signature Hair
– Georgia Esberger from Sophisticutz
Automotive Apprentice of the Year – Michael Sawicki from MVS.
– Cameron Harper from Mill Garage
– Ricky Grayston from Royle Garage
– Jack Newly from Minstergate
Construction Apprentice of the Year – Lewis Burlinson from William Hare.
– Matthew Houston from Boiler’s Direct
– Kaine Waterson from Flamingo Land
– Sam Dawson-Barr from Exley-Smith Electrical
– Callum Ventress Gerard Taylor Ltd
– Jack Dobson from Thraves Joinery
– George Hirst from F A Stockill Builders
Engineering Apprentices of the Year – Daniel Brailsford and Liam Bare from Sinco Ltd.
– Elliot Clark.